- Tour Nassau’s landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort
- Huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops
- Visit the famous Atlantis resort, the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling’s Distillery
- Enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide
Adults : (13 + Years) $80.00. pp
Children : (5 – 12 Years) $50.00 pp
lnfant : (2- 4 Years) $30.00 pp
Tour Nassau’s landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort aboard a comfortable minivan. During this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour, huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops and visit the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Visit the famous Atlantis resort, the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling’s Distillery. Along the way, enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide. Round-trip transportation from the Nassau port or hotels is included.
What you can Expect
You will be introduced to your driver waiting by an air-conditioned full-size van. Your 2.5-hour sightseeing, tasting and shopping tour will be talked about for years to come.
Tour departs from the Nassau cruise ship terminal
9:30 AM – 01:00 PM
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned full-size van
- Live commentary on board
- Food and beverage samples
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A small amount of walking is involved
Complimentary hotel and Port pickup is available. A 24 hour notice is required for pickup service for all hotel customers.
Cruise ship customers can walk-through the Festival Place Building Pass Hair Braiding Center exit out of the port gate. Cross the street onto the sidewalk to the left in front of the pink and white former tourist information building then walk down to the water fountain. All staff members wear orange shirt will be holding a sign that read ( Tyrone Wilson’s Nassau shore excursions. ) TOUR BEGINS AT 9:30am AND 1 p.m. Private tours and walk-in are welcome.